The Seventh Annual Rochester Triathlon presented by SMP
Saturday August 26, 2017 at Durand Eastman Beach
Hosted by the RATs (Rochester Area Triathletes)
Registration is open now
The Seventh Annual Rochester Triathlon takes place on Saturday August 26, 2017 at Durand Beach,
starting at 8:00am.
Check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions!
|1. 50% discount||
There is a 50% discount on the Rochester Triathlon registration for any current RAT that registers for the
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount code after registering for the duathlon.
|2. Free pair of training gloves||First 40 registrants will receive a free pair of touch screen compatible winter training gloves.|
|3. Free Technical Shirt||Registrants will recieve a Surprise Technical Race Shirt (for those registered by August 1st) or a Technical Race Shirt (for those registered by August 14th).|
- 750m (0.47 mi) swim in Lake Ontario (map)
- 20km (12.4 mi) bike course (2 loops) (map)
- 5km (3.1 mi) run on rolling paved trails through leafy Durand Eastman Park (map)
- 1500m (0.94 mi) swim (2 loops) in Lake Ontario (map)
- 40km (24.8 mi) bike course (4 loops) (map)
- 10km (6.2 mi) run on rolling paved trails and residential roads of the Sea Breeze district (map)
|Sprint Tri and Sprint Aquabike||
|Olympic Tri and Olympic Aquabike||
|Sprint Triathlon (Relay)||
|Olympic Triathlon (Relay)||
Are you interested in being a sponsor for the Rochester Triathlon? Contact the Race Directors and we would love to discuss it with you!
|Friday, August 25: Pre-Race Day Events|
|4:00 - 7:00pm||
|Saturday, August 26: Race Day Schedule|
|6:00 - 7:15am||
|Post race food and festivities will take place near the finish line|
- Overall Sprint (Male and Female)
- Overall Olympic (Male and Female)
- Overall Master Sprint (Male and Female)
- Overall Master Olympic (Male and Female)
Top three (Male and Female) in the following age categories
- 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- Top Sprint and top Olympic Relays
Read about the most commonly violated rules and their penalties.