The Sixth Annual Rochester Triathlon presented by SMP
Saturday August 27, 2016 at Durand Eastman Beach
Hosted by the RATs (Rochester Area Triathletes)
Registration has been extended to August 21st.
The Sixth Annual Rochester Triathlon takes place on Saturday August 27, 2016 at Durand Beach, starting at 8:00am. Both the Sprint and Olympic distance bike courses feature scenic park views and will have the majority of their routes closed to traffic.
Check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions!
- 750m (.47 mi) swim in Lake Ontario (map)
- 20km (12.4 mi) bike course (2 loops) (map)
- 5km (3.1 mi) run on rolling paved trails through leafy Durand Eastman Park (map)
- 1500m (.94 mi) swim (2 loops) in Lake Ontario (map)
- 40km (24.8 mi) bike course (4 loops) (map)
- 10km (6.2 mi) run on rolling paved trails and residential roads of the Sea Breeze district (map)
|Sprint Tri and Sprint Aquabike||
|Olympic Tri and Olympic Aquabike||
|Sprint Triathlon (Relay)||
|Olympic Triathlon (Relay)||
Are you interested in being a sponsor for the Rochester Triathlon? Contact the Race Directors and we would love to discuss it with you!
|Friday, August 26: Pre-Race Day Events|
|4:00 - 7:00pm||
|Saturday, August 27: Race Day Schedule|
|6:00 - 7:15am||
|Post race food and festivities will take place near the finish line|
- Overall Sprint (Male and Female)
- Overall Olympic (Male and Female)
- Overall Master Sprint (Male and Female)
- Overall Master Olympic (Male and Female)
Top three (Male and Female) in the following age categories
- 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- Top Sprint and top Olympic Relays
Read about the most commonly violated rules and their penalties.